Our teachers plan lessons based upon themes that change throughout each month. Classrooms are decorated and stocked with toys, puzzles, and books to support themes like Doctor’s Office, Farm, Grocery Store, Post Office, and Garden Shop. Art projects relate to the current theme in the classroom as well. Teachers also incorporate alphabet letters and sounds, number recognition and counting, and early writing skills. Each school day is structured to include components like group time, center time, snack time, and outdoor play.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Fantastic February Fun and Learning!
- Gifford Farm Field Trip 2016
- Guiding children to learn through play since 1967
- Miss Michelle visits from the Library!
- November happenings at Welcome School…
- Our Programs
- Outrageous Classroom Fun in October
- The Bellevue Fire Department came to visit Welcome School!
- Welcome School 2016-2017 Calendar
- Welcome School Correlations to NAEYC & Nebraska State Preschool Education Standards